At Red Mountain Natural Medicine, we combine several natural healthcare modalities into treatment at our office. Depending on your specific health issues and goals, this can include chiropractic care, applied kinesiology, functional medicine, rehabilitative work, along with diet and lifestyle coaching. This integration of services allows us to meet your needs and get results quickly.
Your initial consultation with Dr. Rostenberg or Dr. Grable will be about an hour in length and cost $180.00. Our office is a self-pay practice and does not accept insurance. Payment is due at the time of service. If you would like to utilize out-of-network benefits, please let our front desk know and we will provide a coded, walk out receipt. (We cannot guarantee that services are reimbursable and advise you to contact your insurance carrier directly, if you have questions or concerns.)
Ready to schedule? Please give our front desk a call at 208.322.7755 and a member of our team will assist you. Or, follow the instructions below:
To become a patient please create an account on our secure patient portal by clicking on the “Register Now” button below. If one of our team members has already registered you, please click on the “Portal Set-Up” button.
- Once logged-in, select the “Questionnaires” icon located on the right hand side. Complete the following:
- Medical History
- Metabolic Assessment
- Notice of Privacy Acknowledgement
- Financial Policy
- Family History (If Applicable)
- Social History (If Applicable)
- Select the “Labs & Documents” icon and upload any recent and relevant lab results or documents. Please submit anything that applies to your current concern and will assist the doctor in understanding your current condition. This includes a genetic variance report from MTHFR Support, LiveWello, or Genetic Genie (please contact our office with questions).
- Once all of your questionnaires are complete, your documents are uploaded our staff will call or message you to schedule your appointment. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your appointment is confirmed. You may also call our office to schedule.
If you have any questions about any of this information, please see our FAQ videos or give our office a call! We look forward to working with you!