Telehealth at Red Mountain
Red Mountain Natural Medicine is pleased to offer phone and/or Skype consultations for patients unable to visit our office in person. Telehealth services are available within the United States and across the globe.
An initial telehealth consultation is $250 with Dr. Rostenberg or $210 with Dr. McQueen or Dr. Grable. This fee includes a 40-minute phone/Skype consultation and a detailed encounter summary with the doctor’s personalized recommendations for you. These recommendations may include personalized diet, genetic, nutritional, and lifestyle recommendations. If your initial consultation exceeds 40-minutes, there is an additional charge of $3 per minute for the doctor’s time.
Follow-up telehealth consultations are billed at $3 per minute and are payable in advance.
If you have any questions about any of this information, please see our FAQ videos or give our office a call! We look forward to working with you!
To become a telehealth patient please complete the following:
- Create an account on our secure patient portal by clicking the button above.
- Complete intake paperwork under the right-hand-tab labeled “Questionnaires”. Please thoroughly complete the Medical, Family, and Social Questionnaires, Notice of Privacy Practices, Financial Policy, and Phone Consultation Policy.
- Select the right-hand-tab “Labs & Documents” and upload any recent and relevant lab results or other relevant documents. Please submit anything that applies to your current concern and will assist the doctor in understanding your current condition. This includes a genetic variance report from MTHFR Support, LiveWello, or Genetic Genie (please contact our office with questions).
- Under the tab “Invoices & Payments” please add a credit card for payment of your consultations. We must have a credit card on file to reserve your appointment.
- Once all of your paperwork is complete, your documents have been uploaded, and your payment information is submitted our staff will call or message you to schedule your appointment. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your appointment has been confirmed.